1. Identification data
You are visiting the website asociacioncamposgolfmadrid.com, owned by the ASOCIACIÓN DE CAMPOS DE GOLF DE MADRID, with registered office in Valdeolmos. Carretera de Algete a Alalpardo, Km. 2,3 (28130 – Madrid) with CIF nº G-87133906, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 30.808 Folio 100, section 8, Page M.554476, inscription 1, hereinafter THE OWNER. You may contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 91 277 59 72
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of these conditions is to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website, which is made available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
3. Use of the portal
Asociacioncamposgolfmadrid.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or propaganda against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of asociacioncamposgolfmadrid.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. Data Protection
5. Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
6. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under his sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s purposes.
- Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from acts of God or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of such forums or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
7. Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
In the event that asociacioncamposgolfmadrid.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. Exclusion rights
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate the contents of this legal notice.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. or opened an e-mail and for other website-related statistics (e.g., to record the popularity of a certain section and to verify the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log off, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies in the Privacy Policies website article.
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes set forth below:
- Necessary/essential cookiesType: Session cookiesManaged by: UsPurpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services to you.
- Functionality cookiesType: Persistent cookiesManaged by: UsPurpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Cookies allow the owner of the page or WEBSITE, store or retrieve certain information on multiple variables, such as; the number of times the page has been visited by the USER, ensure the USER session while browsing the web page or SITE, the way you use your computer etc, all in order to be recognized as a USER. It should be noted that blocking all cookies may disable certain services and functionalities.
How to disable or delete Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
The Help function of most browsers will tell you how to set your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, and to turn off all cookies completely.
In general, we inform you that browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- That the browser rejects all cookies and therefore, that no cookie from any web page is installed on your terminal.
- That the browser warns you before the installation of the cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the cookie.
- That the browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit but not those used by the website you are browsing.
- In addition, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as “Flash Cookies”, by changing the settings of such add-ons or by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Edge, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042